Three Islands Press App/Game End-User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between Three Islands Press (“3IP”) and any purchaser (“The Licensee”) of any font (“The Software”) to be embedded into any application or game software (“The App”). (For other uses, see the 3IP Standard End-User License Agreement.) and the 3IP Webfonts License Agreement.)
Upon full payment of the agreed-upon fee, 3IP grants The Licensee a non-exclusive license for use of The Software, provided The Licensee agrees to these conditions:
1. The Licensee may embed The Software into The App, unlimited copies of The App, and unlimited copies of future versions of The App, in perpetuity, so long as The Software may only be viewed and printed by end-users of the Appi.e., not used for custom typesetting.
2. The Licensee agrees to reserve The Software only and expressly for The Licensee’s own use and not to redistribute The Software by any means to third parties that might enable those parties to install and use The Software independently; furthermore, The Licensee agrees to undertake any and all steps necessary to prevent such use of or access to The Software except as described in this agreement.
3. The Licensee, its agents, and/or its partners may not disassemble or modify The Software in any way, nor convert The Software for any other use, except by express permission of 3IP.
4. The Licensee, its agents, and/or its partners may not embed The Software in any way that enables editing, altering, enhancing, modifying, or extracting The Software by third-party users.
5. The Licensee, its agents, and/or its partners may not sub-license The Software.
6. The Licensee acknowledges that the Software is owned by and is the intellectual property of 3IP, and its worldwide trademarks belong to 3IP; furthermore, when possible, The Licensee agrees to credit 3IP as the trademark and copyright owner of The Software wherever and whenever design, production, and/or other credits are shown or listed, e.g.: “Broadsheet font by Brian Willson, copyright © Three Islands Press (www.3ip.com).”
7. In no way is 3IP liable for any computer trouble, property damage, personal injury, or loss of income or profits as a result of the use of The Software.
8. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Utah, U.S.A., and any other governing authority.
9. This agreement ends upon violation of any of these terms.
10. In the event of termination of this agreement, The Licensee agrees to destroy all copies of The Software in possession of The Licensee, as well as any of its agents, and/or partners who have not purchased licenses of their own.
For a multiple-license quote or for information on site, regional, worldwide, eBook, broadcast, and/or other licenses, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (207) 596-6768.
Three Islands Press
P.O. Box 9438
Salt Lake City UT 84109-9438